Six hostages released by Hamas in latest swap
Six Israeli hostages previously held by Hamas were released on Saturday as part of an ongoing ceasefire exchange, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed in a statement.
Six Israeli hostages previously held by Hamas were released on Saturday as part of an ongoing ceasefire exchange, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed in a statement.
US President Donald Trump said on Friday (local time) that he was not sure what would happen on Saturday at noon, a reference to the deadline he put in place earlier this week, saying "let all hell break out" if Hamas does not release hostages still being held in Gaza by noon on Saturday.
Israeli Prime Minister's Office said Friday that Israel has received the list of three Israeli civilian hostages Hamas will release on Saturday.
Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has issued a statement welcoming home the three Israelis who were released on Thursday from captivity in Gaza -- Agam Berger, Arbel Yehud and Gadi Moses.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office said that Hamas has not provided a name list of Israeli hostages to be released.
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) released a footage of hostages being forcibly taken to the Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza following the unprecedented attack on October 7.
At least 51 people were killed and scores others were injured in Tuesday's bombing near northern Gaza's biggest refugee camp.
So far, Hamas has released four hostages - an American mother and her daughter on October 20 and two Israeli women on Monday.
The Israeli military today said that it carried out fresh "overnight raid" in the Gaza Strip and struck dozens of Hamas targets.
Israel's military has so far confirmed 224 hostages being held by Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip.